A whole-some and productive Society that upholds Biblical values.
To promote and defend biblical values in society through research, advocacy, mentorship and witnessing
- To develop a professional resource centre for churches and para-church organizations
- To create a moral voice in Civil Society to contend for the Christian faith and counter secularism
- To support the development of alternative media supportive of Christian values in society
- To influence school curriculum and training of the youth in the support for value creation and equitable human development processes and policies in Kenya
- To train and equip leaders in support for enactment of moral values in all aspects of leadership in society
- To influence value-based legislation, policy and governance in society
In the achievement of these objectives we are guided by the following tenets.
- Life: promote a culture of valuing and preserving sanctity of life. Also perform the policy and coordination of pro-life groups in Kenya.
- Family: promote the Family as a key and fundamental institution in society and protect it from practices, policies, values, legislation that seeks to undermine it.
- Religion: promote and protect freedom to believe and manifest belief of the Christian faith, freedom of religious practice and religious tolerance, freedom for any religion to establish manage and operate their institutions without undue interference.
- Governance: seek to work on relevant legislation and stakeholders to promote leadership, good governance and integrity in society.
- Education: influence the education sector with value-based education so as to cause changes in belief, attitudes, behavior and ethos that reflect shared values.